At our excursion you will find out:
- Where and how well-doing and common people lived during the last 3 centures.
- As far as the religion played a great role in our life during the whole history of Russia, we would visit the principle cathedral of Russia - Cathedral of Christ the Savior, one of ordinary churches - St. Ilya Church and the monastary of St.Anna Conception.
- You will explore why the area we'll walk around called "Golden Mile". Now it's the most expensive place in Moscow. The flats here are even more expensive than at the 5th Avenue in NY.
- You will see the house decorated by the person, who envented our world- famous doll Matreshka.
- You will see the place where our metro started in 1935
This tour is so exciting and informative, that you will not notice how our 3 hours passed.
Join my tour and become the witness of the best Moscow tour experience
Join us on this tour for your unforgettable experience!